February Regular School Board Meeting date changed to 2/16/23
Great things are happening at Cascade Schools!
We had a great week at Cascade Schools, here are just a few of the highlights:
- Our Senior class completed their Final Senior Project presentations - we had a 100% pass rate and came out with the highest senior class average in the last 10 years.
- FFA created a Farm to Table meal and presentation
- Over 50 student were recognized for positive character traits like honesty, hard work, empathy, compassion, and kindness.
- Our Girls and Boys Basketball teams traveled to Horseshoe Bend and WON every game!
- Our Cheerleaders were featured in the Star News for their recent competition success
We have allocated a section of our newsletter to keep you all up to date on the work of the Policy 3281 Advisory Committee. Please scroll down to learn more about the process.
As always, thank you for trusting us with your children and their futures.
Feb. 7 - Girls Basketball District Game - 6pm in New Meadows
Feb. 8- JH BBB and GBB @ Salmon River
Feb. 10- Ski and Snowboard Club Day
Feb. 10 - Policy 3281 Committee Meeting - 6pm - Band Room
Feb. 14 - Policy 3281 Committee Meeting - 6pm - Band Room
Feb. 16 - Regular School Board Meeting - 6pm - Room 135
Policy 3281 Progress:
Contact the Committee:
Here is how you can contact the committee:
Brad Howlett email@example.com
Paula Bartlett firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Swanson email@example.com
Amanda Sprague firstname.lastname@example.org
Darcie Lacroix email@example.com
Richard Knapp firstname.lastname@example.org
Roni Rankin email@example.com
Bill Wheeler firstname.lastname@example.org
News from Nurse Swanson
Please review the attached letter.
Junior Duck Stamp Competition
Please review the fliers attached for information regarding the Junior Duck Stamp competition for grades K-12. Entries are due March 1.
Cascade School District
Location: 209 North School Street, Cascade, ID, USA
Title IX is a federal civil rights law passed as part of the Education Amendments of 1972. This law protects people from discrimination based on sex, including sexual harassment and sexual assault, in education programs or activities that receive Federal financial assistance. Title IX states that:
"No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance."