CMS Family Connections Newsletter
- Our Annual CMS Book Fair is coming! This is a great fundraiser for our Library, which helps us fund things like contests and give-aways that help keep books in our students' hands. You can shop in person during Parent-Teacher conferences, and you can also shop our online Book Fair by accessing our home page here: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/millardcyclones Thank you for supporting our school!
- Looking to order a yearbook? Follow this link to place your order!
- ATTENTION CURRENT 8TH GRADE STUDENTS! Your Washington D.C. trip is filling up quickly and we want to make sure that you are ON IT! It is a trip of a lifetime taken the first week of June! For more information please contact Ms. Filleman at email@example.com, or visit room 304.
- Don't forget that you can check out the homework your students have by clicking here.
- Please check our daily announcements for the most updated information!
From Our Patriot Family
Are you or someone you know looking for meaningful work and flexible hours with a competitive wage and benefits package? Millard Public Schools is hosting a job fair for all employment categories: paraprofessionals, substitute teachers, teachers, van drivers, job coaches, food service employees, custodial/maintenance staff and more!
Millard Public Schools Job Fair
Monday November 4
Don Stroh Administration Center
5606 S. 147th Street
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Boys and Girls Club News
- For your future planning: BGC will be closed on all snow days and e-learning days; BGC will be open after school if there is a late start.
- Check your emails and schedules for upcoming events!
- Memberships run on a calendar year basis. If you had a membership in the Spring of 2019, you still have one through December!