Tragic Hero Qualities
2. Tragic flaw
3. Tragic downfall because of the use of drugs and alcohol.
4. Misfourtune was not deserved
5. Aware of actions
6. Audience left with sympathy
Amanda as a Tragic Hero:
2. Tragic Flaw: Amanda begins to lose self-confidence in her self, so she starts to take drugs. Not only were drugs a problem, alcohol was another probelm. Amanda was invovled in hit and run accidents and jail time for the use of marjuana.
3. Tragic downfall: Amanda's use of drugs and alcohol has led to many problems in her life. She has now began be under a watch, the psychiatric watch has helped her. Amanda was on hold for 72 hours, then that got extended to 14 more days, and then 30 more days. Not only was she being watched she has been serving time in jail. In 2010, she played in her last movie "Easy A." Amanda also was dignosed with bipolar disease, and Schizophrenia. Schizophrenia disease is a brain disorder. Amanda has never came out and said she had problems, she would always deny it. Her mother was aware and told the family.
4. Becomes aware of actions: Amanda has been improving and not using the drugs or alcohol as much. She also is working on spending time with her parents. She hopes to improve her realtionship with her parents.
5. Sympathy for Amanda: Amanda has been receiving help for a while now, with this help she has become a better person. Amanda and her family want to thank her family and friends for the thoughts and wishes. She is very excited to have a new life and have a better relationship with her family. Amanda plans to beomce a fashion designer in her new life.
"I can't help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me. I was not in any hit and runs. I don't drink so the DUI is false."