9/14/2018- Your Weekly Update for Mayfield Intermediate
Picture Day is Coming!
A Successful Instrument Rental Night
Student Early Release and Pick Up
If your student will be having a dismissal during the day, it is helpful if you call or send us a note regarding the approximate time of pick up so we can expedite the process. Please allow time for the student to be called down for dismissal because we do not allow students to sit and wait for parent pick up.
We ask that students being picked up for early release are picked up no later than 2:00 PM. If you need to pick your child up after 2:00 PM, then please wait in the car line until walkers and car riders are dismiss at 2:15.
Feed VA Day 2018
Clubs at Mayfield
Here is your list of clubs along with their sponsor and the dates:
- 5th and 6th Grade Boys Basketball with Mr. Krizmanich from 9/18/2018 to 5/1/2019
- Archery Club with Mr. Massey from 11/1/2018 to 4/1/2018
- Art Club with Ms. Lubold from 1/3/2018 to 2/3/2018
- Yearbook Club with Ms. Lubold from 10/1/2018 5/1/2018
- Honor Band with Mr. Souza from 11/1/2018 to 5/18/2019
- 5th and 6th Grade Boys Soccer with Mr. Brungard from 11/1/2018 to 12/18/2018
- 5th and 6th Grade Girls Soccer with Mr. Brungard from 2/12/2019 to 3/26/2019
- Heart & Sole (Fall 6th grade) & Girls on the Run (Spring 5th grade) with Mrs. Birmingham from 9/25/201812/11/2018
- 5th and 6th Grade Girls Volleyball with Ms. Urban from 1/8/20191/31/2019
- Honors Orchestra with Mr. Tressler from 1/14/20195/20/2019
- Girls Club with Mrs. Hammad from 9/15/2018 to 6/12/2019
- School Beautification Club with Mrs. Hammad from 9/11/2018 to 6/12/2019
- Reading Club with Mrs. Ewing from 10/16/2018 to 5/2/2019
- Good Vibes Club with Ms. Broskey from 10/1/2018 to 5/30/2019
- Safety Patrol with Mrs. Dove