A Recipe to Save the Nation
- In two separate bowls pour in the 1/2 cup of union north and the 1/2 cup of confederate south.
- Then pour in the 1 tablespoon of industry.
- Next you want to add the 2 tablespoons of farming.
- Then you add in the 5 pounds of slavery.
- Add the 1 cup of Abraham Lincoln
- Next the 4 cans of Fort Sumter should be added.
- Next you must add the 1 cup of Robert E. Lee pepper.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of Ulysses S. Grant.
- Next, you have to add the Gettysburg address.
- Lastly, add the 620,000 chopped lives.
- Mix all of the ingredients and enjoy.