StJP Principal Newsletter
May 6, 2016
For All Moms, Grandmothers, and Godmothers........................... Happy Mother's Day!
Who have come into our lives
Whose kindness, care and loving
Remain with us to guide.
Your inspiration in us
Made us strive in every way
Especially to remember
Helping others makes our day.
Mothers, this little tribute
Flows directly from my heart
You are so loved and cherished
Invaluable, one and all, you are."
May 9: 6th Grade Field Trip
May 12: 7th and 2nd grade sacrament celebration for students
May 13: May Procession 10:30 AM/Noon Dismissal/Kevin from Heaven Night at the Ballpark
May 16: DARE Graduation 5th Grade 7:00 PM at St. Basil's
May 19, 20, 21: Beauty and the Beast Jr.
May 20: 3rd Grade Field Trip
May 24: Barnes and Noble Night
May 25: 1st Grade Field Trip
May 26: Breathing Room TAG Day
May 27: No School for Students/Music Field Trip
May 30: No School Memorial Day
May 31: Students/Faculty Return to School
- All are invited to attend
- May Procession will begin at 10:30 AM
- Students in grades K,1,3,4,5,6 and 7 are to wear their StJP full Winter Uniform on this day (7th grade will be given a red sash to wear to represent the Sacrament of Confirmation)
- Students in Pre-K at Little Joe's are to wear their Sunday Best
- Students in 2nd grade should wear their Communion outfits (may come to school at regular time or be dropped off to their classroom by 9:30 AM)
- 8th grade should wear their graduation outfits (report to school and FFH by 9:00 AM for individual pictures)
- If you attend May Procession please be sure to be seated prior to students processing in church and please keep all aisles clear
- Parking will take place in the school parking lot, Easton Rd, and Roberts. If you park in the parking lot please be sure to back into each space so that when students are dismissed, you can pull out carefully (this is back to the way we did it earlier this year, but will only be for May Procession)
- Fairhill Rd will be closed this day
- After May Procession, 8th grade students, teachers and Pastors will take a class picture on the church steps or by the alter depending on weather
- Students will be dismissed from the church to go back to their classrooms
- Buses will pick-up outside the school on Fairhill
- Upper Moreland and Springfield do not have transportation this day
- Car riders will dismiss to the back parking lot. If you are parked out on a local street, you will need to walk up to the grassy area of our playground to pick up your child or children. 8th graders may go with their parent once the class picture has been taken
- Students will dismiss at 12:00 PM for the day