I have four older sisters (and no brothers) Their names are Amanda, Candice, Brandia, and Bazille. My mom works at the Ymca and teaches Zumba, and my dad works at UW-La Crosse.
I like to shop; I mostly shop at Target because they have a wide selection of things in one place. Also, I like to be lazy. I enjoy sitting around and doing nothing or relaxing. I enjoy walking or biking down my nieghborhood in the summer, but since it's winter I'm not outside much.
Things You Should Do
- Make sure your chair is at a proper height.
- Center yourself inbetween the "b" and "n" keys.
- Type only with your hands slightly curved.
- Put one foot slightly in front of the other foot.
- Have a reasonalbe distance between you and the keyboard.
Things You Should Not Do
- Don't rest your arms or wrists on the desk in front of you.
- Don't slouch in your chair.
- Don't look at the keyboard.
- Don't type words, instead type letter by letter.
- Don't turn your head back and forth to screen or hands.