RHS BlueJay Bulletin
Welcome Back Edition 8-16-22
Freshman Parent Meeting - 5:30-6:00 pm in Auditorium
Sophomore Parent Meeting - 5:30-6:00 pm in Band Room
Junior Parent Meeting - 6:00-6:30 pm in Band Room
Senior Parent Meeting - 6:00-6:30 pm in Auditorium
First Day of School
- Any students who have not completed the residency process on the first day of school, will be sent home. You will receive an email today if you have not completed the online enrollment process. It will include information about how to proceed.
- If your enrollment portal is locked, it is due to your student's immunizations not being complete. You cannot register your student online until this is completed. You may send immunization records to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to pay fees in order to get your students schedule, RevTrak, using this link: Online Payment Portal
- Students will receive their new up-to-date schedules in their first hour class. When students arrive, they will locate their first hour class on the roster posters hanging in 4 locations in the building. Their first hour teacher will hand them a new schedule that they are to follow.
- If you were unable to complete enrollment prior to August 5th, you will need to provide transportation for the first two weeks of school. If you believe your bus information has not changed, students should be able to catch the bus at their regular stop. They will need to remember their bus number for the afternoon route. Those who enrolled on or before the transportation deadline will receive an email on August 17th from transportation regarding the bus number and bus stop location.
- According to RQS Transportation, Student(s) who enrolled by Aug. 5, 2022 will be assigned district transportation by the first day of school, Aug. 22, 2022.
- Student(s) enrolled after Aug. 5, 2022 will not be guaranteed district transportation and may experience a delay in receiving their assigned bus route.
- Due to multiple factors, bus driver shortages are an issue nationwide and have caused the boundary to move from 1 mile to 1.5 miles as the bus assignment criteria. https://www.cbsnews.com/video/severe-bus-driver-shortage-impacting-schools-nationwide/
Incoming students who are Freshmen, cohort 2026, will ride the bus to RHS on Thursday, August 18th for orientation, at their regularly scheduled pick up time.
- Transportation will be sending bus assignment emails on Wednesday, August 17th.
The Jackson County Health Department (JACOHD) will provide back-to-school immunization appointments for 8th through 12th grade students who are new or returning for the 2022-2023 School Year.
To make an appointment , click the link below the corresponding date:
Important Information from JACOHD:
Student Services Staff Contacts
email@example.com (Cohort 2023- Seniors)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Cohort 2024- Juniors)
email@example.com (Cohort 2025- Sophomores)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Cohort 2026- Freshman)
email@example.com (Cohort 2023- Seniors)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Cohort 2024- Juniors)
email@example.com (Cohort 2025- Sophomores)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Cohort 2026- Freshman)