Get Ready to Graduate
Before graduation, you need to take care of some technology issues. Your Grace email address will only be active for a few more months. If your Apple ID username is your Grace email address, you must change the address to your personal email address.
- Sign out of every Apple service and device that uses your Apple ID.
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- In the Account section, click Edit. Under your Apple ID, click Change Email Address.
- Enter the email address you want to use as your Apple ID. A verification code will be sent to your new email address.
- Enter the verification code from the email into the fields provided and start using your updated Apple ID.
- Sign back in to all Apple services with your new Apple ID.
THIS MUST BE COMPLETED ON A PERSONAL COMPUTER.
- Go to google.com/takeout
- Sign-in with your Grace credentials.
- Select the items that you would like to backup.
- Once you've made your selections, click the Next button.
- Customize archive format: leave the file type as .zip and leave the delivery method as send download link via email.
- Click the Create Archive button.
- THIS COULD TAKE HOURS.
- Google will email you a link to your archived zip file. Download the .zip file to your personal computer.
Your archive is only available for seven days on Google's servers so you will need to download this file within this timeframe.