Super Surfers Announcements
Week of March 4, 2013
There is a lot going on this week! Here's a look at what's happening!
- Big math test in the morning! Be sure your kiddos get lots of sleep and a healthy breakfast to start the day.
- Extra recess day! Kids can bring outdoor play items such as balls, frisbees, butterfly nets, magnifying glasses, etc. Please do not end anything that looks like or can be used as a weapon.
- Wear crazy socks for Fox in Socks Day!
- PTA Meeting/Dr. Seuss Birthday Party 6:30 - 7:45 p.m.
- Spelling test (no need to study, this is the same spelling test we give each nine weeks to place students in appropriate spelling groups).
- Wear silly pajamas for Wacky Wednesday!
- Early Release at 12:45!
- Wear cowboy/cowgirl gear for Texas Day!
- Bring quarters for the economics fair ($2 - $3 should be plenty for them to spend).
- Wear a Dr. Seuss costume!
- Library day! Last day to check out before Spring Break!
Thank you all for supporting FNE in the Follett Challenge. If you'd like someone to vote for you, please vote one time and confirm your email address (this is very important!) and then send me the email address(es) you voted with. I will forward them on to my good friend and former FNE employee Terea Mills who has offered to vote for anyone and everyone who is willing to send her a confirmed email address. All you have to do is vote once and then she'll vote every day until the contest ends for you! Wow!!! We really want that $60,000. Here's the link to vote: http://follettchallenge.com/video.cfm?id=334
Have a safe and happy Spring Break!