NEDP Daily Buzz
Jen Woodman's (Sunita Williams) Muffins
While at home, I have been doing a lot of cooking. My 3 boys love when I make Cinnamon Chip Muffins so I thought I would share the recipe with you. Enjoy! I miss you all!
- 2 cups all-purpose biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup cinnamon chips (Hershey's)
- 2/3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400*F. Grease or paperline 12 muffin cups
- Stir together baking mix, sugar, olive oil, egg, cinnamon chips and milk in bowl. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or just until browned. Cool slightly and remove from pan.
Have a Theme Dinner!
3. Sci-fi or outer space themed
4. Your favorite superhero/marvel themed/DC comic themed
5. Disney character or movie
7. Freaky Friday switch with another family member and dress up as each other