By: Kinley Tate
involvement in war on Terror.
After the terrorist attacks in 2001, bush administration declared a worldwide "war on terror" which involved new military and security services. Many governments and states joined this program. The main reason for this program was to lift long-standing legal protections.
- Al Qaeda was responsible for the attacks on 9/11.
- Al Qaeda refused to give up leaders so Bush declared War in Afghanistan.
- Bush extended goals for foreign polices.
- 2003 Bush declared the attacks were ruled that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11 attacks.
- Osama Bin laden was the leader of Al Qaeda.
When the 9/11 attacks first happened. Bush announced that Saddam Hussein was responsible for the attacks. Three years later after investigating, the attacks were led by Osama Bin Laden which was the leader of Al Qaeda. ISIS is another terrorist military group in Iraq. ISIS is known for killing innocent people and children. ISIS is believed to developed from the leader that stepped up after Osama Bin Laden was killed.