McMillan Magnet Middle School
Information for a safe and responsible return to school
Responsible Return to School
It is finally time to return to school. Monday, October 5th is the first day back for students with last names A-K. Students with last names starting with L - Z will start on Thursday, October 8th! We are so excited to see you!!!!! Remember to log on remotely every day that you are not face to face.
Here are items that your student needs to bring to school each day:
- School issued iPad and iPad charger
- At least two writing utensils
- Class textbooks and/or notebooks
- extra mask is needed
- BOOKBAG!!! Students may carry ALL belongings in a book bag from class to class.
Here are the items we will provide:
- Earphones (headset)
- Student Agenda
School starts at 7:45AM
- Doors will open at 7:20 a.m. for breakfast.
- Students should NOT be dropped off before 7:20 a.m.
- Lions' Pride will begin on Monday, October 5th.
- There are NO late buses.
- The building will close at 3:15 p.m. so that the daily cleaning and disinfecting process can begin.
- Students need to be picked up/off school grounds by 3:15 p.m. if not attending Lions' Pride or MacAdemics.
Spcial note: Remote Learners
Virtual Student-Led Conferences
Wednesday October 14th, 3:30PM-7:00OPM
Thursday, October 15th, 12:00Pm - 7:00PM