This Week's News
Information is being sent home today about purchasing a yearbook. Money and forms are due back by March 8th!
Valentine Candy Gram forms and money are due back February 9th.
New Book Its forms are being sent home today.
On Friday, February 12th we will celebrate Valentine's Day. Students may bring in cards to share with friends. We have 21 students. Please have your child MAKE their valentine cards AT HOME. Do not write who the card it to, only write who the card is FROM!
Dates to Remember
February 12- Class Valentine's Party (21 students)
February 15-19- Mid-Winter Break
This Week's Learning Goals
Sight Words: must, he, into
CAFE/ELA- 3rd nine weeks learning goals
- Identifying opposites
- Identify, blend, and segment syllables
- Add or substitute phonemes in simple words to make new words
- Recognize common types of texts
- Understand that sentences begin with with an uppercase letter and has space.
Math: 3rd nine weeks learning goals.
- Counting to 100
- Skip counting by 10's to 100
- Describe measurable attributes of objects
- Compare 2 objects with a measurable attribute in common
- Addition story problems
Social Studies/Science/Health Unit: Dental Health
APTT Goal- Counting to 100 and Skip Counting by 2's and 5's
1. Counting to 100
2. Counting forward from any number 0-100
3. Skip counting by 2's and 5's