To Be Safe Online
This is how to be safe online.
Information On How To Be Safe
- When you post online everyone can see what you posted and they can save it, if you were to take it down they would still have it.
- Don't give out your personal information to just anyone. Make sure you can trust the website or the person etc.
- Always make your password something you can remember but something hard to guess. A good password would be 8 letters with symbols and numbers.
- Don't post personal things online or your identity could be stolen.
- Always have anti-spyware on you computer that way no one can spy on your computer.
- Have your browser updated at all times to make it harder for the people to steal things from you.
- Have an updated software at all times.
- When you post things on the internet make sure its something that you would be okay with you grandma seeing. Something that's not inappropriate.