HCS Tech Newsletter
Tech Department October 2015
Fall Break is just around the corner. We are here to help and assist you with your technology needs. Thank you to everyone helped with Break MIST Day. We appreciate your patience and cooperation with this effort. We are aware of technology issues and concerns and we are working on them as fast as possible.
The next Cyber Cafe is scheduled for Tuesday, October 20th from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the Humboldt Jr. and Sr. High School. It is tentatively scheduled to meet in Mr. Ross' classroom. The topic is "How to get students engaged and learning with the use of technology" Please click the link below to reserve your place.
- Before leaving for Fall Break, please turn off all computers and equipment.
- Please remember to cut off projectors when they are not in use. If there is a blue screen on your board, then the projector is still on. The projector needs to be turned off when there are no students present or it is not being used. Thank you for your cooperation with this effort.
- Laptop computers must be shut down completely to receive updates and to work properly.
- If there is an issue with technology in your classroom please complete a tech ticket. There is an icon on every desktop computer to access the tech ticket. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the ticket.
- If there is technology in your classroom and you are unsure of how to work the equipment please let Emily know so that she can provide assistance and training.