Volumen 14, Edicion 2 - Agosto 28, 2020
Minutos de Mrs. Hutchins
Hello Fronteras Families!
Thank you for another AMAZING week together! We are having a blast with our Kindergartners! We’re so impressed with how well they’re moving through their daily routines already! Kami has included numerous photos of the first days of Kindergarten below. Enjoy!
Today’s fire drill was flawless and was the fastest exit and ALL CLEAR we’ve completed to date! Woo Hoo!
As cold and flu season approaches, and kiddos begin getting the sniffles, fevers, coughs, etc., it will be important to follow the guidelines provided by the school district regarding Returning to School and When to Quarantine. Both informational fliers are included below. Kami also posted the fliers to the parent Facebook Page.
Thank you again for sharing your children with us! We are a fortunate school!
Have a fabulous weekend!
“You’re off to great places. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” Dr. Seuss
- PARENTS MUST STAY WITH THEIR CHILD UNTIL 7:45AM
- Please pull ALL THE WAY forward in the drop-off line regardless of where your child enters the school
- The school sidewalk is a drop-off zone only, please do not get out of your vehicle
- The school sidewalk is a drop-off zone only, please make sure your child is ready and can exit your vehicle independently
- If your child requires assistance to exit your vehicle, please park in the parking lot to assist them
- Please drive slowly and be aware at all times while on Fronteras campus
Lunch time reminders:
- No Top Ramen or Cup of Noodles unless precooked and stored in a thermos. Top Ramen and Cup of Noodles takes too long to microwave causing safety issues and not allowing enough time for your child to eat their lunch
- No lunch items requiring more than a minute to microwave
- Students need to bring a labeled water bottle every day to school
Spirit Gear is Here!
School Dismissal Manager
SDM sent families an email on August 18th with necessary information to access and log in to SDM. Please contact Kami at the front desk at 376-2223 if you did not receive the email. Parents/guardians of Fronteras students no longer need to call the front office to make changes to their child’s afternoon dismissal plans. You will do it all at your convenience!
Visit www.schooldismissalmanager.com today to download the app or click on the provided link below!