Tanner Class News
FBC Covington, 12/08/14
CLASS PRAYER REQUESTS
- Jeffrey - lost his job
- Donna Lindsey's daughter, Rachael - expecting baby
- Tracy - car troubles, $ groceries
- Hopkins Family - lost 2 special needs children in last 6 months; have moved to Denver, Colorado for medical reasons (availability of cannabis oil for their daughter MaKayla's seizures); they have 2 house payments now plus medical bills
- Tracy - Dec. 8th NMC Tests; needs transportation to appt.
- Baker Family (Lisa) - breast cancer
- Riley Wheeler - Dr. appt on Monday with cardiologist
- Amy Wheeler - traveling to Canada
- Tara (Welch's daughter) - health issues, MRSA, having to resign job due to health
- All families that have lost a loved one recently as the holidays this year will be extra hard
- Paul O'Daniel - wife passed unexpectedly
- Christy Day - stroke/surgery
- Taren Pacdon - cancer and salvation
- Ann Bouchillon - lung cancer
- Lane, Amy - expecting child
- David - staph infection, hospital
- Our SS Adoption Family
If you're away from SS class for any reason and need the class to pray for you, please let us know!
CHRISTMAS PARTY ON DEC. 13th
If you have ANY QUESTIONS about this event, here's who you need to contact:
- MaryAnn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bobbi at email@example.com
- Saba at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE/TIME/PLACE: Saturday, December 13th, 5:00-8:00pm, Fellowship Hall
FOOD: Celebrity Chef "Cheffrey" Hinkle will be cooking the turkey or ham and everyone is asked to bring a covered side dish to go with it; Saba has the sign-up sheet for this
COST: $5 donation p/person to cover the price of the meat DUE RIGHT AWAY
Decorating & Setup - need volunteers to show up at 4:00pm on the 13th to help set-up and decorate
ADOPTED CHRISTMAS FBC FAMILY
As you are aware, our class has adopted a local FBC Family for Christmas this year. The family consists of parents and two daughters, 10 and 6 1/2 years old.
Bobbi Eaton has the initial Wish List from each family member. Some of these items have already been provided by class members. If you would like to provide an item on any of the Wish Lists, please let Bobbi know ASAP. She can let you know what is available.
Please wrap your gift(s) and bring them to the class Christmas party on the 13th or to SS class on the 14th.
If you have any questions at all, please contact Bobbi directly at 678-640-3387 or email@example.com.
Thanks again for your loving support of this family,
140 Rodney Way
Covington, GA. 30016
CLASSROOM DIY PAINT PROJECT
This project needs to take place THIS WEEK.
If you have any questions or can assist with this task, please raise your brush and let it be known to Jimmy at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2014 CHURCH-WIDE EVENTS
Children's Christmas Musical - Next Sunday at 6:00pm in the Sanctuary.
LOTTIE MOON CHRISTMAS OFFERING - FBC has set a goal of $25,000 for 2014.
Christmas Eve Candlelight Service - 4:00pm in the Fellowship Hall and 6:00pm in the Sanctuary.
Church Office December Hours: The church Office will be closed December 24th through 26th and December 31st through January 1st.
Dr. Cody H. McNutt, Senior Pastor
Charles Reynolds, Pastor of Median & Mature Adults and Church Administrator
Ralph Meaker, Pastor of Discipleship
Tim Barnes, Pastor of Worship
Matt Funk, Pastor of Students & Families
Josh Cornett, Pastor of Children & Families
1139 Usher Street
Covington, GA 30014
Mon-Thur - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Closed Noon to 1:00pm for lunch
Fri - 8:00am to Noon
Note: Office is closed on Mondays from 1:00-2:00pm for Staff Meeting