3 Main Monuments of Mexico
- Historic Centre of Mexico City and Xochimilco
- Historic Centre of Oaxaca
- Historic Centre of Puebla
3 Main Cities of Mexico
Mexico Currency and the equivalent to the dollar
Peso is what they call the currency of money.
Peso = 100 centavo
Symbol:$ or MEX$
3 main festivals in Mexico
- ia de los Reyes Magos
- Dia de la Candelaria
- Dia de la Independencia
3 A native animal and/or plant in Mexico
- (Plant)Saguaro cactus-Cardon cacti reach up towards the skies. They are the tallest cacti in the world.
- (Animal) Iguana-In the Yucatan, noisy black howler monkeys swing in the trees while toucans, parrots and hummingbirds flit nearby.
- (Animal) Manatee-Depending on what time of year you are in Mexico, watch out for huge flocks of flamingos in Yucatan Peninsula in winter