By Mateo, Garrett, Jordan, and Chelsea
Greetings fellow Indians. We have been researching about your tribe. We hope you enjoy this page!
Customs/Traditions/Ceremonies By Mateo
- Woman gathered food while men hunted.
- Men hunted and raid.
- Woman dried clothes on sticks
Shelter and Location By Jordan
- They lived between the Northern border of New Mexico and the Platte river.
- The Apaches were nomads.
- They also, lived in wick-up dome shaped brushed huts made out of buffalo skin.
Food and Tools By: Chelsea
- Apache Indians mostly ate buffalo. That was their main food source.
- They hunted buffalo in the fall and spring.
- They considered warm blood out of a nice fresh killed animal for a healthy drink.
- Knives were used in a battle during a buffalo hunt.
Appearance By: Garrett
- Women wore short skirts and moccasins made from deer sinew.They also wore leggings.
- Men wore a certain type of buckskin made by tanning buffalo hides after scraping the fur off with a bone,then rubbing it with buffalo fat,livers, and brains so it would be soft.