Southwest Early Childhood Center
2015 National School of Character
Nuts and Bolts:
- Please make sure your social dues make it to Paula Hotz by next Friday! We use these funds to honor staff members who retire, get married, have children, or lose someone special in their lives. We pride ourselves in the relationships we build with each other so please be sure to get these dues to Paula Hotz ASAP.
- Please make sure you have been fully trained on the use of the laminator before using because when it is broken, it is very expensive to fix. See a classroom teacher for instructions. We need our activity funds for fun things! LOL!
- If you need someone to translate/interpret for you, please make sure that it has been approved by administration before you contact the approved translator. Please copy administration on your email to the translator. This includes ECSE and Title I.
- Did you know that we have ZERO referrals from 4 classrooms? Whoot! Whoot!
- Did you know that we are down 31 referrals this year than we were at the same time last year? YOUR DEDICATION TO TEACHING THE LESSONS IS WORKING!!! GREAT things are happening here!!! Keep it up Southwest!
- Title I Teachers please remember that your goal is to have one paw print on the bulletin board. ECSE has a different goal of 2 paw prints since they have a morning class and an afternoon class!
- Keep teaching the PBIS lessons.
- Check the PBIS matrix on Google drive lesson plans.
Compliant Free World Book Study
(8) People complain to pre-excuse poor performance