Remember that ...
- Author Unknown.
If you need to take the exam in September:
1. Go over your school work. Determine what you need to do. Write down all of the problems you had last year.
2. Take all your past assignments, quizzes, and tests. Review them to see what you got right and what you got wrong. If you got a perfect score on a test or quiz then put it aside. Focus on your bad quizzes, homework, etc... Even if you just got one thing wrong, you still got it wrong, and you should figure out why it was not correct.
3. Find the right hours. Don't study when you're really tired. It's better to study for two hours in one day than to try and cram in that daily hour of studying at two in the morning.
4. Plan: Always create a plan before you start studying, not to mention that this plan has to be achievable.
5. Study less, with more concentration, if possible.
6. Always be hopeful and don't doubt yourself.
7. The written exam will be on 2nd September, at 4pm. The oral test will probably take place on 4th. The exact time of each test will be announced on the wiki.
If you don’t need to take the exam in September:
Practise, practise & practise and don’t forget that “learning is a natural pleasure, inborn and instinctive, one of the essential pleasures of the human race.“ Gilbert Highet.