Volume #2, Issue #4
FEBRUARY 2020 EDITION
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @CMHS_AoIT
Washington, D.C. Trip UPDATES (Sunday, 3/1/20-Tuesday, 3/3/20)
- See Holly Harris at CMHS and obtain necessary updates.
- Submit $100 deposit by Wednesday, 12/18/19 using this link: https://www.k12paymentcenter.com/
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN TO ATTEND or have Dual Citizenship (US must be one). This is a US Dept of Homeland Security regulation
- US Cyber Command, NSA, HIS, The Spy Museum, and Lockheed Martin are potential site visits.
- Most breakfasts, lunches, and dinners are included.
- TOTAL COST ESTIMATE: $325
Summer Camp Opportunities
Scholarship Program Resource Links (Seniors):
Check these school sites for valuable links for seniors to use to apply for scholarships:
Cox Mill High School: https://www.cabarrus.k12.nc.us/Page/4188
Northwest Cabarrus High School: https://www.cabarrus.k12.nc.us/Page/5058
Jay M. Robinson High School: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12kBdsbPJp1hsEjAbRQAfo_XvFcOvH6Dzvqq21HQL5qo/edit#gid=1758667041
Mallard Creek High School: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VnT2UMgBWpgv0aISv76lZYo63hTZOIlIaMl3TU9lH9o/edit#gid=1364934177
Thinking about getting additonal certifications?
- SAFe Certification, https://www.scaledagile.com/certification/about-safe-certification/
- SAP TS-410 Certification, https://www.sap.com/index.html
- PMP Overview (Waterfall, etc): https://www.pmi.org/learning/library/agile-versus-waterfall-approach-erp-project-6300