HUNGER IS NOT A GAME
SO LETS HELP
Acute malnutrition is a worldwide problem.
- Every year 3.5 million children die of malnutrition related health issues.
- Some 55 million kids under the age of 5 suffer from acute malnutrition.
- The human body needs energy and nutrients to function.
- malnutrition was associated with reduced educational achievement, increase illness, and death
Help save the life of a child
Help End World Hunger
How we can help!
There are many ways to help fight hunger for example:
- Donate - make donations on line to organizations that help provide food to children in need. Donate food to your local food bank.
- Fundraisers - host an event, run a marathon, ask for food donations from family and friends.
- Spread awareness - spread awareness and educate your family and friends on the issue of world hunger.
I Briana Robles will have a Canned Food Drive to donate to the Community food Bank. If you would like to make a difference please bring in you cans by May 1, 2013. A Box will be provided in the front office of Liberty Elementary. Please help in making a difference.