The Generals' Update
Your guide to DDE events & announcements: 1/3/2021
Some Important Reminders
Students who will be attending school in person the week of January 11, 2021 should begin completing the Covid form so we may prepare accordingly.
Just a reminder that your Generals will be expected to appear on camera beginning tomorrow to be marked present for class.
This is just a reminder that while our eight period day concludes at 11:40 am, instruction runs through the afternoon in the form of office hours, small group instruction, and intervention. We encourage you to take some time to review your child's schedule to ensure he/she takes advantage of all educational opportunities available to him/her.
Thank you! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
8th Grade Students-Information
Freehold Township Virtual High School Orientation Program will be held Monday, January 11, 2021.
Please use the following link for Parent Portal, Registration Appointment information, and Information on Elective Choices: http://bit.ly/2WV8NHy
Elective Information - http://bit.ly/3py5Qc9
Any interested students should email Mr. Krupp at email@example.com to join.
Clubs starting in January:
Please use the following link to reserve your copy: https://bit.ly/2SWiAuL
Get your photos in the yearbook!
The Yearbook Staff invites you to submit photos for consideration to be included in the yearbook. See flyer below for instructions.
Breakfast & Lunch Available for all students
Please see the following from the Eisenhower Middle School PTO:
- Welcome Letter: https://bit.ly/35kW7io
- Membership Form: https://bit.ly/2F7xPxU
- Committee Descriptions: https://bit.ly/2Fe0tgl
- Parent Volunteer Form: https://bit.ly/3ieuFXd
- Next PTO Meeting: Monday, February 8, 2020 @ 6:30 pm
- Save the Date! The 5th Annual Pocketbook Bingo & Gift Auction will be held on Friday, April 23, 2021!
- To report your child absent if he/ she is neither well enough to come to school nor attend school virtually.
- If your child is not feeling well, and he/she is scheduled to attend school in person, please keep your child home. He/she may still access school virtually and be marked present for the school day. However, you must call the attendance line to let us know.
Mark Your Calendar!
- Monday, January 4, 2021:School resumes, virtually.
- Tuesday, January 5, 2021: Board of Ed, Reorganization meeting via zoom. Information for meeting can be found here: http://bit.ly/2X6G9U1