The Spark Newsletter
October 31, 2021
What to expect this week.
- Front doors will open at 7:15am. First bell rings at 8:15am. when students arrive on campus, they will go to the Gym, until they are released to class.
- Students who arrive after the 8:15am bell, will receive a Tardy. Unless they have arrived to school on a late bus.
- October 31st - Deadline for Washington DC Registration
November 1st - Football Championship at Traylor Stadium B: 5:00p A: 6:30p
November 3rd - Picture Retakes - pick up form in the Front Office
- November 5th - End of 2nd Six Weeks
Washington DC Trip - 8th Grade
Attention 8th graders and parents. Registration is now open for the 2022 Washington DC and Colonial Virginia trip. The dates of the trip are March 12 to 16, 2022. We will visit some amazing places and you will get to have fun with your friends!
Don’t miss this great trip!
phone number is 800-468-5899
Morning Drop Off and Afternoon Pick Up
Check it out!!! https://www.lcisd.org/students-parents/canvas/canvas-information
Smart Tag Information
This past week, every student received their NEW Smart Tag.
SMART Tag Replacement: If a student has lost or misplaced their Smart Tag - please order a new one by clicking through this link?
From Athletics - Basketball
Nicole Smith - Girls Athletic Coordinator - email@example.com
Attendance for 2021-2022
- Absences DO count forwards Exemptions for student's final exams.
- Excused doctor's notes must be received within FIVE days of the absence
November 1st - Football Championship Games
November 5th - End of 2nd Six Weeks
November 8-12th - Girls Basketball Tryouts
November 15-18th - Boys Basketball Tryouts
November 22th-26th - Thanksgiving Holiday
December 17th - Half Day - School Dismissal at 12:15pm
December 20th-31st - Winter Break