Timing is Everything
Let's Team Up to Get Students to School Safely & on Time...
Top 10 Carpool Rules
1. Please drive slowly into and out of the carpool loop.
2. Refrain from cell phone use during carpool.
3. Stay in line. The first cars in the loop should pull up to the front safety cone. All other cars should pull up to the back of the car in front of them.
4. Do not pull out of the carpool line around cars. Please wait for the car in front of you to move.
5. Stay in your car. Our staff and safety patrols will help your children exit your vehicle.
6. Children should only exit on the passenger side (right side) of your vehicle.
7. Do not drop your child off on Evans Woods Drive instead of entering the carpool loop.
8. If your child has a project or multiple items to bring into school, please park along Evans Woods Drive or in the lower lot to help him/her get everything into school.
9. There is no parking for any reason in the carpool loop between 7-7:50 a.m. & 1:15-2:45 p.m.
10. Do not turn left out of the carpool loop or lower lot between 7:15-8:15 a.m. & 2:15-3:15 p.m. Evans Woods is a one-way street during these times.
It's 7:50 a.m. ... Now What Do I Do?
Sometimes, despite our best efforts, we arrive at school later than planned. While we understand things happen, we cannot emphasize enough how important it is for students to arrive at school on time. When this doesn't happen, please follow the procedures below:
1. Park in the circle and escort your student into school. Children may not check themselves into school.
2. Once in the school, students may walk to their class while you come into the front office to sign them in for the day. This minimizes missed instructional time and class disruption.