La première année
Les nouvelles (News)
- SNACK! Parents, please send a snack for the class if you can, there are 22 students in the class. It is much appreciated!
- Have you heard about our exciting upcoming field trip?! Your child should've brought home a paper on Wednesday about it, if not, get it here
- We have been studying Belgium this week as our francophone country. Come see our poster and all we learned at the international potluck tonight!
- In language arts we are starting to learn about poetry. We will also be working on plurals and apostrophes.
- In math we are working on telling time. Please work with your children on telling time with an analog clock if you have one at home!
- Make sure your child is keeping up with their homework. Spelling and math homework are given each week!
Notre horaire (Our schedule)
Blue folder is due every other week (signed & dated)
Spelling homework due.
Spelling homework goes home.
Math homework goes home.
Math homework is due,
Library books are due.
Reading log sent back to school.
Blue folder goes home every other week with student's work.
A la maison (at home)
- Practice spelling words all week and weekend.
- Check the red folder every day.
- Talk about telling time.
- Work on addition and subtraction word problems.
J'ai vu une lune.
J'ai bu un jus.