Welcome to Mrs. Allen's english class
how to survive in english nine
Staying positive may be hard if you don't pay attention, if you zone out you're not going to learn anything, stay positive and pay attention; or your year will go by slow.
ASK FOR HELP
Asking for help is very important. If you don't ask for help you may fall behind, and if you fall behind you need to pick yourself back up because if you don't you might have a hard time catching back up.
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Don't stress about the assignments as long as you stay in school and pay attention, then they won't be so hard. If you even zone out for a minute you have missed half the lecture. Just plan ahead and take your step one at a time.
ASK FOR HELP
TOP 5 THINGS I THINK YOU WILL LIKE BECAUSE I FOUND THEM INTERESTING
2. Romeo and Juliet- if you like romance packed with a little mystery and doubt this is the book for you.
3. The book Monster- is an amazing book, it talks about a teen that got into a bad position, the question is how does the case work out, you'll have to find out when you read it.
4. The Odyssey is quite amazing, I mean it is greek mythology, but if you actually figure out what is happening and the meaning behind it, it is pretty good.
5. The poetry we do is really fun at least I think so, it's something I like to do- if you can express feelings well or want to express them this is a way for you to express them or just something fun to do.
NOT SO FAVORITE
2. You need to pay attention, becasuse if you don't then you miss half the lecture.
3. Stay organized because if not you will have trouble with just about everything.
4. You need to study for the tests because if not then they will be pretty hard.
5 WAYS FOR MANY THINGS
2. You need to study, becuase it will help.
3. Do your homework and projects- they will raise your grade and are very easy to do if you pay attention.
4. Don't miss your job day- when you go in and pretend your getting a job, you have to dress up, and have your folder prepared.
5. Be prepared- you should plan ahead for everything in her class.