Don't Let Co-op Push You Around!
Co-op is conducting training in the library until September 18th. But it doesn't mean the learning for your class has to wait. While Co-op is in the house, our teacher-librarians can come to your classroom and give your class a mini-lesson. Example lessons include:
- How to Find a Book in the Library
- Why Did You Copy the Homework? Or Ethics of Unearned Learning
- How to Use Images, Honestly
- Library eResources
In the library learning commons
Once the Co-op students are on placement, the library is the perfect place for a
- scavenger hunt
- a MLA/APA workshop
- lesson on Creating a Focus Statement
- a dystopian novel literature circle
- and more!
We love to work on new projects! Drop by or send us an e-mail with your ideas.
Also check fmsslibrary.weebly.com for other lessons that we offer.