Testing Week Protocol
April 22, 2015
- I can provide each classroom teacher with the proctor book when I have the test booklets back in my office.
- After your class is finished testing next week please buzz the office for 2 reasons.
- If students arrive late and you have already started testing they will be held in the office until you either have a break or complete testing for the day. For example, if you are completing Reading part 1 and part 2 in the same day please contact the office between sections if you have a student missing. If a student comes in late they can still finish the second portion of the test.
- I will collect the testing books from your room each day after you are finished. You will be able to keep the proctor books, but I will need the testing books themselves.
- If student misses a portion of testing please complete the form attached below labeled "Terra Nova Make-Ups" There are 2 tabs, one for first grade and one for second. Just list the students name under the portion of testing they missed.
It's going to be an exciting week!
*First Thing in the Morning
1st Grade Blue
*10:15 each day
2nd Grade Gold
2nd Grade Blue
*8:45-10:10, except on Tuesday. Tuesday will have an additional time of 11-11:30
Please be mindful when passing through the hallways this week that testing will be taking place.
Below is the schedule for testing, plus the log sheet for anyone that missed a section of testing. There's 2 tabs at the bottom of the log sheet, one for first grade and one for second.
Please feel free to ask me any questions!