by: Brittany & Tanner
Products and Subsidiaries
Mission Statement and CEO
Bringing Sweet Moments Of Hershey Happiness To The World Every Day!
*John P. Bilbrey is the CEO of Hershey's Company
Human Resources Coordinator
Part-Time Retail Sales Mechandiser
Retail Sales Representative
Part Time Retail SAles Merchandiser
*A Part-Time role as a Retail Sales Merchandiser (RSM) is a great way for a relationship-oriented person to flex their selling skills while representing some of the biggest and most exciting brands in America! Our Merchandisers quickly build rapport with Convenience Store Management and use consultative selling skills to provide profitable retail solutions to Hershey customers. In addition to gaining commitments for new product placements and seasonal promotions, our Merchandisers are responsible for creating best-in-class displays, replenishing product on shelves and maintaining the overall retail image of Hershey products by ensuring close attention to inventory presentation and age.
*An RSM earns $13.50 per hour to start plus a 2% annual cash bonus target, 401k and paid vacation
- Valid driver's license without restrictions and personal vehicle in sound operating condition.
- Proof of Insurance indicating minimum coverage of $300,000 per person / $300,000 per accident / $100,000 property damage. The position also requires that you name The Hershey Company as an additional insured, or interested party, on your policy PRIOR to the date of hire.
- Availability to work 20 to 25 hours per week. Regular work hours are Monday – Thursday, 9am – 2pm.
- Must reside within the territory boundaries established by the Hershey District Sales Supervisor.
- Ability to use a mini iPad and access to land line or wireless internet to synchronize it on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3 - 4yrs food merchandising preferred but not required