Student Technology Committee
Ambassadors of Student Technology Ideas and Concerns
Join Our Team!
- Students who are interested in serving on the Student Technology Committee
- Students who would like to be a liaison between their peers and the Technology Department
- Students who want to assist in continuing to improve our 1:1 laptop program
WHEN: The Student Technology Committee will meet once a month during Activity Period (if you have to miss a meeting or two, that is completely fine)
WHY: The Technology Department feels that the voice missing in our decision making process is the student voice - and, we want to hear what you all think!
DO I HAVE TO BE A TECH GURU? NO!!! What you DO need is a sincere interest in serving as a link between the student body and the Technology Department.
What will the committee do?
- Be a liaison between the student community and the Technology Department
- Bring student technology concerns to the table for discussion
- Propose ideas for new technologies to be used
- Help train incoming students
- Meet with the Faculty Technology Committee to discuss student ideas and concers