Wamogo Library-Makerspace News
Summer Is (Almost) Here!
Summer will be here soon and there will be no better time to read a good book! Not only has the Governor already issued the 2017 Summer Reading Challenge entitled "Build a Better World" but the Wamogo HS Summer 2017 website is being updated with our own summer reading lists.
We have plenty of books for Grades 7-8 and Grades 9-12 in our print collection and even more titles on OverDrive. You can also check out the Warren, Morris, Goshen and Litchfield public libraries at your leisure.
And one bonus option...if you come to the Wamogo LMC during final exams, we'll be happy to let you check out a book or three, and keep them all summer! Just promise you will return them first thing in August when we are back to school.
Thanks for reading and see you next (school) year!
What Wamogo Reads
Top Five Titles for May 2017
- "Angelfall" by Susan Ee
- "The Girl of Fire and Thorns" by Rae Carson
- "Undertow" by Michael Buckley
- "Eleanor and Park" by Rowell Rainbow
- "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky
- "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak
- "The Eleventh Plague" by Jeff Hirsch
- "Gone: Gone Series Book 1" by Michael Grant
- "Don't Get Caught" by Kurt Dinan
- "The Elite: The Selection Series, Book 2" by Kiera Cass
Ms. Wall is currently reading "Big Little Lies" by Liane Moriarty
Mr. Prescott is currently reading "Funny Girl" by Nick Hornby
OverDrive E-Books Catalog
Destiny Library Catalog
Wamogo Print books catalog
Free State Library of CT databases and research tools