Welcome Back to the 2021-2022 School Year
A Note From Principal
We look forward to seeing our Stafford students be the best they can be!
Gifted and Talented Referral Window
Grades 1 - 12th : February 7th - 18th
Parents, if you wish to have your child tested, send a written note to your child's teacher.
We are gathering some information so we can evaluate our progress so far, and help make plans for the rest of the school year. We could really use your input! Will you complete this brief survey to help us?
In case you missed it
All about Stafford
- Staff on duty at 7:20 for early arrival
- Breakfast 7:30-7:45
- Tardy Bell 7:50
- Instructional Day 7:45-3:30
- All students must be in class by 7:50am
- Late arriving students parents will need to sign their child in at front door
- All Early outs prior to 10am will count as full day absence
- All Early outs after 10am and prior to end of day will counts as partial day absence.
- NO Early outs will be permitted after 2:45pm. Please make all arrangements prior to that time.
- All students must adhere to the state compulsory attendance law (No more than 10 unexcused absence days or parts of days within a six-month period or three days or parts of days during a four-week period)
- To receive credit or a final grade in a class, a student must attend the class at least 90 percent of the days it is offered.
- Afterschool credit recovery to begin Tues. Jan 25th.
- Please see our updates on water bottles, snacks, cell phones, nuisance items, and uniforms below to help your child stay in compliance and focus on a safe and great 2nd semester.
- 5th grade-No backpacks,Cell phones must be turned in to teacher daily
House Bill 347
Update dismissal procedures effective Aug 16
Register your child for covid testing
Class Dojo classroom links
* 1st grade
* 2nd grade
* 3rd grade
* 4th grade
* 5th grade
* Life skills
Our students receive a free breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack. Students are allowed to purchase snacks during lunch. More information regarding prices and procedures will be communicated.
Students must meet the eligibility criteria for district transportation. You can verify your household's busing eligibility please visit call the transportation department at (210) 898-2045.
On-Site Learning in 2021-2022
All learning for the 2021-2022 school year will be on-site.