By : Hope Harris
My dream vacation is California . My destination is located in the United States . I want to visit this place because it has natural Landmark . Having the SIerra Nevada Mountains makes it great !
10 Interesting facts
- commonly known as the “Golden State”
- the capital is Sacramento
- the largest city is Los Angeles
- the second largest city is San Diego
- the eighth smallest county is Alpine. This county is so small in size that is has no ATM machines, traffic lights, schools, or banks
- San Bernardino County is the largest county in the entire country
- Death Valley is located here
- the official bird of this state is the California Valley Quail
- the official animal is the California Grizzly Bear
- the official state tree is the Redwood
It will take about 26 hours so roughly a day . It is 1,745.8 miles away . I will take Joanna Arreguin . I will get there by plane . I will stay a week .
$229 per night for my hotel . We will be staying 6 nights , so it will cost $1,374 . Our flight will cost around $700 . We spend a lot of money on shopping , so around $1,000 on clothes , jewelry , anything ! The total will be roughly about $4,000 .
What to do while there
- Heisler Park ( Laguna Beach )
- Redwood National Park
- Giant Forest
- Glacier Point