WOMS Wolverine Newsletter
November 22, 2022
Mark Your Calendars
November 21-22 - Student-led Conferences (through Advisory)
November 28-December 2 - Book Fair
December 8 - Band Concert at 7:00 PM at Barlow HS
December 13 - PTC meeting at 6:30 PM
Thanksgiving Break - November 23-25
Orient PTC Rocks!!!
Parent Teacher Conferences
November 21-22, 2022
2021-22 State Test Scores Now Available
Families can access the online state test score reports for their students by following the instructions linked below. The document below has instructions in both English and Spanish.
Student Health Survey Coming in Soon
6th and 8th Grade
Student Health Survey: This is a reminder that the student health survey will open following the Thanksgiving Break. If you do not want to have your student participate, please return the opt out form that will be sent out by the 6th and 8th grade teacher who will be administering the survey. Please watch for a Parent Square post for more information.
West Orient Book Fair
Holiday Food Boxes
Sign ups have begun
It’s that time of year to get your student up to date with their Required Immunizations for the 2022-2023 school year! Exclusion day is February 15th, 2023.
You can email your updated immunization records to Tamara Cochran at email@example.com. Feel free to contact the office for any questions at (503) 663-3323.
Yearbooks for 2022-23
You can pre-order a Yearbook for the 2022-2023 school year! It's a great way to capture the memories from the year. The cost is $15.00 and students will receive them on the last week of school!
Yearbook ID Code: 9883123
Get yours today! The deadline to pre-order is April 26th, 2023.
Contact the office at (503)663-3323 for any questions.
A few reminders for families
- The rainy season has begun. We try our best to have recess outside whenever possible. Please be sure to send your student to school with a jacket or sweatshirt to help keep them warm and dry.
- We will be sending home an 'at home' Covid test kit with each student free of charge.
- If your student has medication needs during the school day, an adult is required to bring in the medication in the original container. Students may not transport medication themselves.
- If your student plans to ride home on a different bus, please send a note with your student. The note must be turned in at the front office for approval at the beginning of the day.
- Please make sure your student has money deposited in their lunch account. Free and reduced applications are available online or in our office. Breakfast is free for all students.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own reusable water bottle to school each day.