OLOL HSA Newsletter
OLOL PARENTS SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER AND THEIR SCHOOL!
We are well on our way into the 2019-2020 School Year and have celebrated in so many ways, and we have so much more in store to help continue celebrating the spirit of Our Lady of Lourdes School. We hope you will jump in, get involved and catch the OLOL spirit.
A great way to start being more involved is to volunteer during recess or hot lunch service. Please use the sign up buttons below if you are interested in volunteering.
Festivities and Activities Already Held
--See below for all the dates and times to come and shop!
Parent-Teacher Conference Day, Monday, November 11th, 7:30 am-4:30 pm
- sign up is open for scheduling conferences Nov. 1 - Nov. 8 at 4pm. Go to www.bethesda-lourdes.org
Dine out at Gaupo's on Nov. 13 and 20% of the proceeds will be donated to our school! Eat in or carry out! Have the flyer on your smart phone when you order. www.bethesda-lourdes.org
Pizza Bingo in the OLOL Cafeteria Friday, November 15th 6:30 pm-9:00pm.
Grandparents' Day Wednesday, November 27th, 9:00 am. Classroom visits, school-wide assembly, student-alum football game, 8th grade pie sale.
Breakfast with Santa Saturday, December 7th 9:00am-11:00am.
Volunteer Requirement Update
For new OLOL families who have not completed the Child Protection Program:
1. Obtain Child Protection Program Packet at school, Mrs. Reilly has them at the front desk. Or get all the information and paperwork from our website. https://www.bethesda-lourdes.org/volunteer-requirements-child-protection.html
2. Complete all paper work, attend Child Protection Seminar.
3. Complete fingerprinting requirement***
For individuals who completed the Child Protection Program from September 2013 thru July 2019:
1. New fingerprinting must be completed by December 31, 2019.*** The application and list of providers can be found here: https://www.bethesda-lourdes.org/volunteer-requirements-child-protection.html
***Prior to getting your fingerprints please make sure to download the fingerprint form from our website. It already has the ADW authorization number that you need filled out on the form. If you have questions, contact Sheri Golden at (301)-654-1287 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.