The School of Today for Tomorrow's Leaders
Mission: Develop young men into impactful leaders through the development of their intellectual, moral, physical, social and emotional skills for the global society of tomorrow.
· Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
· Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
· There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
· With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
· Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Speaker, Humanitarian, Husband, Father and Leader - Brother Kelvin Beachum connected our the teaching and learning experiences for our entire campus. General Electric, Quest Laboratories, Dr. Turner - Lee and Mr. Thomas all provided connected learning experiences for our students that aligned with your instruction. Thank you all for the great opportunity and for being powerful professional educators.
Congresswoman Johnson provided an App Writing competition for members of her district. Our BOMLA brothers competed and won the competition under the guidance of Mr. Raspey. Please congratulate Brother Alfredo Osario as he was the grand prize winner. Congratulations Mr. Raspey!!!
On Friday, Principal Honor Brothers had the opportunity to meet and hear from Mr. James Lentz, CEO of Toyota North America. Our young men were true ambassadors for their families and our campus.
News You Can Use: Calendar and Campus Information
Upcoming Dates and Information
Tuesday, April 12th: Speaker Bureau - Mr. Robert Kaplan, CEO - Dallas Federal Reserve
Friday, April 15th: 5th Six Weeks Ends
- Update Grades in Gradespeed
- Lesson Plans due each Sunday by 6:00 p.m.
- Lesson Objectives (LO) and Demonstration of Learning (DOL) should be clearly posted
- Input Absences via the AESOP system and contact Mrs. Neely or Ms. Wallace to notify the campus.