St. Mary Catholic Schools News
September 16, 2020
“When you don't have anything, then you have everything.” St. Teresa of Calcutta
SMCS has hired a COVID-19 screener. This person will be the main contact for SMCS parents to report symptoms and act as liaison with the City of Menasha and Winnebago County Health Departments to report and track cases. They will work closely with administrative assistants and principals to accurately record attendance, tracking of cases, and return to school for students.
- Please call your school office with any absences.
- Please call 920-716-7139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to report symptoms, concerns, positive cases, exposures, etc.
It is Zephyrs Gold time! The proceeds from Zephyrs Gold raffle sales help to fund our operational costs while allowing you to offset your annual $200 family fundraising fee (grades K-12).
Purchase or sell eight raffle tickets for $25 each and you have met your commitment! This will be the only opportunity that you have to offset the family fundraising fee.
Spectator Requirements for Fall Sporting Events
- There is a limit of two spectators per participant at home events. High school athletes will be given passes and middle school will be using a roster to check in the participant's spectators.
- Spectators will be asked to clear out between the JV and varsity games.
- Concessions will not be served at any home event.
- Spectators will be required to wear a mask (inside and outside) and socially distance (six-feet) from anyone not in their household.
- Spectators should perform a screening check for COVID-19 symptoms prior to attendance at games.
- There is no cost for admission at fall sports.
- Start Shopping on Amazon!
- Use AmazonSmile in your Amazon app If you are using the app on your phone double check that it is linked to your AmazonSmile account. You sign up for AmazonSmile in a browser and then link your app to it.
Your shopping on Amazon will support St. Mary Catholic Schools. Earn money for SMCS every time you make an online purchase. When you shop on Amazon, simply select St. Mary Catholic Schools as the charitable organization of your choice and the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the total of your purchase price to SMCS schools.
Having trouble setting it up? Contact Anne Ledwith at email@example.com for help.