The Campaigner, Morgan Oessina
The accuracy of the MBTI Test for me
ENFP-T stands for extroverted, intuitive, feeling, prospecting and turbulent. I believe that this is mostly accurate to describe who I am.
- For the first letter, I am only 17% extroverted. So in a way I am both. I believe that it changes depending on my mood.
- In regards to the "N" meaning intuitive, I very much agree with this. The latter, observant is described as down to earth, and I am not that. I focus on what may happen theoretically so therefore I am intuitive.
- For the third word, feeling, I also very much agree with this. I am definitely a matter over mind kind of person. I am very sensitive to mine and others' emotions.
- Based on the "P" I am perceptive. I am only 15% perceptive. But I still agree with it. I tend to procrastinate, but I also get things done.
- For the last letter "T" meaning turbulent, I agree with this. I am success driven and self-conscious.