West Taylor Elementary School
Absence Excuses Online
School Pictures--April 14th
Parents of Virtual students: We are asking for your flexibility for timeframe. We are thinking around noon is when we can begin taking pictures for Virtual students. Your teachers will let you know a more definite time as we work on the schedule.
Student Drop-off & Pick-up (additional notes)
- Have students ready to exit car when pulled in front of doors for drop-off.
- Students should be on the passenger side of the car. (It is a two lane and cars pass drop-off cars which is dangerous for you & your child)
- West Taylor's doors open at 7:30 AM if you are dropping your children off.
- Parent Pick-Up will begin at 2:30. The line will now be longer with WTES students being in full attendance.
- Make sure the PPU yellow tags are visible for the staff to enter.
- Students should enter your vehicle through the passenger side. (Again, this is for their safety).
- Pull forward or pull in front parking lot to finish buckling your child in their seat.
No students will be dismissed from the office between 2:00 & 2:30.
Welcome to WV Kids Connect
Governor Jim Justice recently announced the West Virginia Kids Connect Initiative. WV Kids Connect is designed to support the learning needs of children who do not have access to the Internet at their home. By installing the necessary equipment, all public schools, higher education institutions, county libraries and state parks will be turned into wifi hotspots. From the comfort and security of your vehicle, a student will be able to access the Internet to complete their school assignments.
Operating hours: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. every day (including weekends and holidays). Located in parking lot closest to the road at WTES.
Office 365 Tutorials
Accurate Parent Information
Link here to our official web page for more information!
WTES Facebook page
Box Tops for Education
- PTO is still accepting cut from products. Put them in a baggie with the class name on it and send it to school.
- Click on the image and join Box Tops for Education. Sign up for West Taylor. Use the app to scan receipts. Yes, we still will take the Box Tops that you have cut and saved for us!