a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about a conflict or problem
Some Symptoms of Anxiety
- always thinking of the worst thing that could happen
- feeling nervous more than should
- worrying about everything even the smallest things
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S.
- anxiety disorders are treatable, yet only one third of those with this illness receive the help
- anxiety disorders form from risk factors, loosing people and lots of stuff going on in the head.
- Anxiety can also harm you physically. Can make you nausea, cause panic attacks, headaches, rapid heartbeats, and many more.
- Those who suffer from this are prone to depression
- anyone can be trigger with this mental disorder
- there are many different types of anxiety like social anxiety or post traumatic stress disorder
- Anxiety may be passed through inheritance
- Anxiety can accelerate other disorders