Wanted: Number 94 Plutonium
Information about this perpetrator
- Wanted for the making of nuclear bombs-made in America, Russia, and all over the world-and being extremely radio active. It is a danger to humans, animals and plants alike
- Accomplices are Glenn Seaborg, Arthur Wahl, and Joseph Kennedy
- First seen on December 14th, 1940 in The University of California
- first identified as criminal on February 23, 1941
- Oxides Plutonium Dioxide(PuO2)
Can be mixed with uranium dioxide (UO2) for use as reactor fuel
Last seen: Plutonium was last seen in Nagasaki, Japan in the fat man bomb during WW2.
- Born: April 19, 1912, Ishpeming, MI
- Died: February 25, 1999, Lafayete, CA
- Discovered: Plutonium and Californium
- Awards: Nobel Pecae Prize in Chemistry
Roza, Greg. Plutonium. N.p.: n.p., n.d. The Elements. MackinVIA. Web.
"Plutonium Element Facts." Chemicool. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Sept. 2015.
"Plutonium." - Element Information, Properties and Uses. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Sept. 2015.