Vol. 4, Week 31 - Student & Parent Edition
Week at a Glance: Week of 4/5 - 4/9
Monday - April 5th
9th Grade FSA ELA Writing - MSOL
4th Period CC
Lunches - Navy Recruiter in Courtyard
2:15 - Extended School Day
5:00 - Girls Lacrosse vs. SLHS
6:00 - JV Baseball vs. PHS
7:00 - Boys Lacrosse vs. SLHS
Tuesday - April 6th
10th Grade FSA ELA Writing - MSOL
5th Period CC
LUNCHES - Army Recruiter in Courtyard
2:15 - Extended School Day
2:30 - NHS Tutoring, Media
3:30 - Girls Tennis @ LOLHS
3:30 - Boys Tennis vs. LOLHS
6:30 - Softball @ HHS
7:00 - V. Baseball @ WCHS
Wednesday - April 7th
EARLY RELEASE DAY
3:30 - Boys Weightlifting @ Regionals
6:00 - JV Baseball vs. WCHS
6:00 - Boys Lacrosse @ PHS
7:00 - Girls Lacrosse vs. Robinson HS
Thursday - April 8th
Grade 9 Traditional FSA Writes
6th Period CC
7:30 - Calendar Meeting
12:15 - SIT Team Meeting
2:15 - Class of 2021 Officer Meeting
2:30 - Play Rehearsals, 4-201
6:30 - Softball vs. Berkley Prep
7:00 - V. Baseball @ Crystal River
Friday - April 9th
Grade 10 Traditional FSA Writes
1st Period CC
5:30 - Boys Lacrosse vs. WRHS
7:00 - V. Baseball vs. ERHS
7:30 - Girls Lacrosse vs. WRHS
Saturday - April 10th
All Day - Special Olympics
STUDENT & STAFF H.O.W.L. OUTS!
| || |
Virtual Bulletin Board for College, Career & Military Acceptance
CLICK HERE to keep up with our list of students who are College, Career & Military Bound! Congratulations, Coyotes!
LEARNING OPTION UPDATES!
Superintendent Browning sent an email this week regarding an update on the school district’s status regarding COVID-19 and our plans for the future. He also included a link to a video update from Superintendent Browning. Based on recent trends and initial guidance from the state, we will not offer the mySchool Online option next school year. We expect the vast majority of our students to be back in the classroom for in-person learning, and for our employees to return to the classroom or office. Please check your email for full details and for FAQ.
Senior Yard Signs Available for Purchase
APRIL 19TH - POWDER PUFF, 6pm @ The Coyote Stadium
This event will include 9th through 12th grade female football teams and male cheerleading teams. Please see Mrs. Adley, Mrs. Pelliccia, Ms. Padula or Ms. Day to sign up to play or be a cheerleader!
We will sell tickets to this event, concessions will be open & Kona Ice will be available for purchase! Current rules dictate 50% capacity in our stadium, which is 1,250 tickets available. (This event is open to CCHS students and any number of guests up to our total capacity of 1,250).
FSA Writes (9th and 10th)
April 5 – 9th MSOL Students & Select Traditional (On-Campus) Students
April 6 – 10th MSOL Students & Select Traditional (On-Campus) Students
April 7 – No Testing due to Early Release Schedule
April 8 – 9th Traditional (On-Campus) Students
April 9 – 10th Traditional (On-Campus) Students
MSOL Students to report to the Gym between 7:15 and 7:30 for check-in and testing location information. Traditional students report automatically to their testing location. All exams begin promptly at 8:00 am. Select traditional students that require additional testing time will be notified the week of March 29.
MSOL & Traditional Students should routinely check the Exam & Resources webpage and their student email account for important information, tips, and updates.
There is no option for remote testing for state assessments such as FSA’s and EOC’s. It is the expectation that all students report for testing due to graduation impact.
All students must sit for entire 120 minutes.
Exam will end approximately 10:00 AM and MSOL students will be dismissed for pick-up to the Gym following end of testing. Students are encouraged to bring waters and masks are required to enter campus.
For more information, please visit https://fsassessments.org/students-and-families/practice-tests/computer-based-materials/index.stml
ACTION REQUIRED OR REQUESTED
Interested in Volunteering or Donating for any of our End of Year Activities?
Interested in making a donation to our Senior Class or to our school to help defray the cost of these events? Anyone can CLICK HERE to immediately donate via Rycor. Email our Bookkeeper, Lorraine McKinney, if you have any issues with your donation, or if you would like a letter for your taxes.
The following items could really help us in making these events special for our students:
- Monetary Donations.
- Donations of Gatorade, Powerade and Water for our Senior Olympics Field Day.
- Donations or a Sponsorship for the boxed lunches for the Senior Picnic.
- Volunteers to help us run and manage the Senior Olympics Field Day experience for our Seniors.
- Donations of potted plants/flowers for our graduation ceremony (we would love to "borrow" plants/flowers from a local nursery to return after the ceremony). We would be willing to hang a free banner in our stadium for the 21-22 SY for any company willing to donate.
The Covid-19 QUICK LINKS!
- CLICK HERE FOR A DIRECT LINK TO THE REOPENING WEBSITE!
- Click here for The COVID-19 Response Guide
- CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO THE STUDENT SCREENER
DID YOU GET A POSITIVE TEST OVER THE WEEKEND?
If a staff member or student receives a positive COVID-19 test result during the weekend, please submit a copy of the positive results to COVIDresults@pasco.k12.fl.us. The COVID Response Team will review the information and determine if contact tracing needs to occur. If so, a team member will work with school administration.
Visitor Screener Questions:
Visitors to campus are permitted by appointment only. Please call 813-346-4400. All Visitors with an Appointment Must:
- Complete the Visitor Self-Screener - CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK!
- Come to the Front Office and ring doorbell.
- Remain in designation location as directed (ex. front office, on bench outside front office)
Covid-19 Daily Report for all schools in our District, AND the archived report.
- Go to the Pasco Schools Website
- Look over to your right at the top of the site under "Latest News" and click COVID-19 Daily Report and look on the right hand side and you will see the total number of employee and student cases for the day.
- If you want to see the archived report, which is a report of every instance of reported Covid-19, you would click the green button underneath that daily report that says View All Cases.
- If you view all cases and count each case instance that has been reported at a school, that will give you the total number of cases reported at that school site.
- The column titled "Impacted Students" means the number of students that had to be quarantined due to contact tracing.
Main Line - 346-4400
Melissa Hardy - 346-4400
Hannah Hall, Principal's Secretary - 346-4402
Lorraine McKinney, Bookkeeper - 346-4404
Terri Almeida, Data Entry - 346-4406
Geisa Perez, Registrar - 346-4411
Carol Donald, ESE & School Counselor Secretary - 346-4407
Moneice Griffen, Clinic Assistant - 346-4440
Jen Oyer, School Nurse - 346-4412
Patty Guld, Cafeteria Manager - 346-4487
Fax Number - 346-4491