iPads and Deeper Learning
February 25, 2016 • Lisa Untrauer & Karin Sanders
How can you use the iPads as a creation device for deeper learning?
Become familiar with the existing iPad inventory.
Experience: Show me, Book Creator, Post-its, Padlet
* Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
* Add photos and images from your iPad's photo library, from the web, or use the iPad's Camera
* Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
* Add video and music, and even record your voice
* Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
* Add super powers to your books with comic templates, stickers and styles
* Easily add to iBooks
• Capture up to 50 square Post-it® Notes at a time.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Create or edit notes in seconds—add ideas easily using the digital note features.
• Combine boards—collect and combine ideas from across multiple sessions.
• Share to your favorites—supports PowerPoint, Excel, Dropbox, PDF and more.
• Work as a team—anyone can arrange, add and build on great ideas.