Review of 2015
S.E.M. - Ryan Wolfe Pd. 2
Three Companies that Marketed their Companies the Best
1. Apple has a different way of marketing themselves. It makes consumers on edge about what the next big thing will be. It uses itself as its own focus group.
2. Geico has some of the best ad concepts ever created. The gekko, the caveman, and the little pig are great ways that they have made their company one of the most recognized brands in the world.
3. Nike has used the swoosh logo as a marketing concept of its own. The swoosh is so influencial that it took nike from a shoe company, to the most successful sport apparel and footwear brand.
Best Products of 2015
1. Showerhead + Bluetooth Speaker
2. Apple Watch
Worst Products of 2015
1. Hover Board
2. LG Flex 2
Top Two Movies of 2015 (and how they were marketed)
1. Star Wars had a lot of hype around it ever since it was announced. The marketing and advertisements used a sense of mystery and suspense to get all of the fans excited for the new movie.
2. The Martian also had a lot of excitement leading up to the release of the movie. Whenever a space movie is announced there is always a lot to look forward to. The Martian's original preview I think was the reason it did so well.
Top Two Artists of 2015
1. Fetty Wap was first noticed by his top 10 song "Trap Queen" which released in late December of 2014. He continued to make hit songs and gained a huge fan base very quickly.
2. Drake has always been a hot artist but in 2015 he was without a doubt one of/ if not the most popular artists this year. He released a number of projects that have been well noticed by the youth of America.
Top Ten Movies of 2015
1. Mad Max: Fury Road
2. Star Wars: The Force Awakens
3. Inside Out
4. Avengers: Age of Union
5. Jurassic World
New Years Resolutions
Personal Improvement - Eat healthier and gain more muscle
Family and Friends - Spend more time with my family
School and the Outside World - Continue getting a higher GPA each quarter