Maurer, Marissa-3rd Hr
- Under ground pockets of water and steam.
- The decay of radioactive nuclei deep inside the earth.
- Hot water is forced from a geothermal reservoir through a pipe where it turns to steam and spins a turbine.
- The U.S. is leading in amount of energy obtained from geothermal reservoirs in the world.
- CO2 geothermal power-liquid CO2 flows faster then water and it collecting heat more easily.
Geothermal power plant
Geothermal energy in a house
Geothermal Energy Process
How a geothermal power plant works.