Alabama Executive Branch
Who Is The ALABAMA EXECUTIVE BRANCH ?
THE GOVERNOR OF ALABAMA IS THE HEAD OF THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF THE STATE GOVERNMENT.
WHAT DOES THE ALABAMA EXECUTIVE BRANCH DO
THE CAN VETO AND APPROVE BILLS PASSED BY THE ALABAMA LEGISLATURE CONVENCE THE LEGISLATURE CALL OUT THE STATE MILITA AS COMMANDER-IN-CHEIF OF THE STATE'S MILITARY FORCE AND CLAIM EXECUTIVES POWERS
How you can be Govenrnor ?
- Must be a least 30 years old
- Must be a resident of the state for 7 years
- A resident of the Untied States for 10 years
HOW MANY HAVE SERVE AS THE GOVERNOR ?
- There have been 53 governors serve the state
- There have been 5 acting governors
SOME COOL FACTS
- The longest term was made completed by GEORGE C. WALLACE of 16 years
- There was one was on female governor her name was LURLEEN WALLACE she was the wife of GEORGE C. WALLACE
ROBERT BENTLEY'S FOR ALABAMA
- TO CREATE JOBS FOR THE PEOPLE OF ALABAMA
- HE WANT THE STATE TO REACH FULL EMPLOYMENT
- HE IS NOT TAKING HIS SALARY UNTIL EVERYONE MEET FULL EMPLOYMENT
- Upon taking office, Governor Bentley made the creation of new jobs a top priority in his Administration by instructing his Cabinet and State Agencies to join him in his effort to lower the unemployment rate and grow the state’s economy.