I'd like to start off our Bayville School Newsletter by saying thank you. These last few months have been unusual, to say the least. As educators, students, and parents, we have all been tested in ways that we could never have foreseen or anticipated. Yet, our dedicated staff found novel and innovative ways to continue the educational process. Our students showed the grit and determination we preach on a daily basis. Our parents and families devoted their time and energy to create a collaborative process with our school. There is no doubt we could never have accomplished all we did without complete buy-in from everyone involved. As the principal of Bayville School, I am extremely proud of our Bayville School Family. Thank you!
Best of Luck, Mr. Conforti!
As we always say to our departing 4th graders: No matter where you go, or what you do, you will always be a part of the Bayville School Family.
On behalf of the Bayville School staff, students, family thank you for everything that you have done for us and best of luck in your future endeavors, Mr. Conforti!
Welcome Mrs. Gallagher!
We cannot wait for another amazing school year!
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedure
On June 16 and June 17, Bayville school will allot specific times for families to come and pick up student belongings and drop off borrowed Chromebooks, library books, etc. Please adhere to the procedure and schedule below to ensure everyone's safety. This includes a continuance of social distancing guidelines. Thank you!
Things to be Dropped Off:
- Text Books
- Library Books
- Chromebooks and Plug
Items to be Distributed:
- Student Personal Effects
- PTA Items
- Pre-ordered Yearbooks
- 4th Grade Safety Belt
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Procedure
- Please adhere to the schedule below.
- If you have multiple children in different classes, you only need to come at one time. We will accommodate and make sure you receive all of your children's belongings at that time.
- Feel free to bring your children with you to pick up their belongings. However, all children should remain in the car throughout the entirety of the process. This is to ensure your family's and our staff's safety.
- Whenever possible, the classroom teachers will try to be at Bayville School during their slotted time period. This will provide an opportunity for us to say hello and wish our students a wonderful summer break.
- All pick-ups and drop offs will be made from the front of Bayville School (by the main office).
- Families can enter from Cranmer Road or the Route 9 entrance.
- Once you arrive, please give all of your children's names and their classroom teacher to our designated staff member.
- Much like our food distribution process, we will bring all your belongings and place them on a table. The parent can then exit their car to collect and drop off anything that belongs to the school.
- Although we wish to maintain structure in order to be prepared, create a seamless process, and alleviate traffic, if you cannot make your scheduled time, you may come at a different scheduled time to pick up or drop off. You do not need to schedule this change with the school.
- Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines. No physical contact of any kind, including hugs, will be permitted during this time. We appreciate your cooperation!
- FOURTH GRADERS: Our 4th grade students will have the opportunity to take pictures in front of D-Wing (Original part of Bayville School). This will be completed under each family's guidance and discretion. As a safety precaution, no staff member will be permitted to be in any picture.
Tuesday, June 16
- 9:00-9:30 Mrs. Blumensteel and Mrs. DePetro
- 9:30-10:00 Mrs. Mitchell (1st Grade) and Mrs. Johnson
- 10:00-10:30 Mrs. Monica and Mrs. Hoffman
- 10:30-11:00 Mrs. Palmieri and Mrs. Treshock
- 11:00-11:30 Mrs. Zarra and Mrs. Mitchell (Preschool)
- 11:30-12:00 Mrs. Horsch and Mrs. Perez
- 12:00-12:30 Mrs. Pineno and Mrs. Robinson
- 12:30-1:00 Mrs. Matteo and Mrs. Scalpatti
Wednesday, June 17
- 9:00-9:30 Mrs. Roma and Mrs. Gravely
- 9:30-10:00 Mrs. Trembulak and Mrs. Bechtle
- 10:00-10:30 Mrs. McKenna and Mrs. Herner
- 10:30-11:00 Mrs. Nardone and Mrs. Herman
- 11:00-11:30 Mrs. Britton
- 11:30-12:00 Mrs. Mannarino
- 12:00-12:30 Mrs. Wenzel
- 12:30-1:00 Mrs. Fraone
We very much look forward to seeing everyone again. We miss you all!